We take pride in the fact that our hotels continue to score very high in our quality assurance inspections. this is the result of monitoring every aspect of the hotels operation and planning ahead for future needs.
* Successful new construction of franchised hotels
* Regular operation review
* Property cleanliness and safety programs
* Staff training and reviews
* Weekly payroll reviews
* Successful sale of hotel properties
Sales & Marketing / Revenue Management:
We are skillful at positioning our hotels in their respective markets to maximize our RevPar. While tracking the influx of business entering our markets, we find every way to maximize our opportunity and gain market share.
* Rate & Yield Management
* Sales reporting & analysis
* Website & internet marketing
* Community involvement
* Thorough competitive analysis
* Tool to promote new business
* Are involved with our hotel brands Revenue Management programs
Our maintenance personnel are trained to maintain equipment, furnishings, grounds and the building to make sure our hotels always look crisp and new. We want our properties to have the best curb appeal among our competitors.
* In-Room and public area preventive maintenance programs
* Continued staff training and development
* Safety and security programs
* Project and capital improvement plans
Accounting and Financial:
We provide centralized accounting services for our hotels. This allows us to maintain lower administrative costs and establish excellent financial control of the hotel.
* Timely and accurate financial reports
* Daily monitoring of accounting reports at property level
* Payroll Processing
* Accounts Payable
* Construction contact management
* Monitoring receivables
* File sales and us tax returns
* Monthly bank reconciliations
Food & Beverage:
We open and operate restaurants and lounges in our hotels. We were able to secure and acquire a liquor license and be the first hotel in St. George, Utah to operate an onsite lounge.
* Opening facilities and acquiring licenses
* Sanitation evaluations and training
* Food, Liquor and labor cost control
* Menu Development
* Banquet and conference functions
Conference / Meeting Facilities:
We operate meeting and conference facilities in our hotels and work diligently to make each event a memorable occasion.
* Work with meeting planners to ensure the best events
* Meal planning and preparation
* Wedding and recepitions
* Guest room planning
* Prospecting new business
* Follow-up for repeat business
Our centralized account department allows us to be very efficient in all aspects of human resources. Our staff has a significant amount of experience in this area.
* Evaluation and administration of benefits to stay competitive
* Property & Liability insurance administration
* Personnel law compliance administration
* Risk Management
* Unemployment cost control